Flowers have stood the test of time as the most loved plant piece. Most homes have a piece of them lying around, whether live or plastic and those with the live ones always dedicate special time caring for them. Saying “ I love you” became easier since flowers came into the picture and there has never been a better way to do it. In as much as most people love flowers, a lot of them can’t stand it because they seem to be allergic to them. This is why you hear a lot of sneezes here and there wherever flowers are kept. However, there are some flowers that are quite friendly and can be recommended for people who are prone to allergies. Below is a lot of top 5 flowers for allergy sufferers.
- Geranium: This is a simple flower that allergy flowers can be comfortable with. It combines the colours pink, red, white, blue and purple and are perfect, if you want potted plants.
- Daffodil: Daffodil symbolizes hope and rebirth and they offer positivity to anyone who comes in contact with them. They are some of the first flowers that appear in springtime to show that winter has ended. Daffodil has a unique yellow petals and trumpet-like centers. It productes small pollen and this small pollen stays inside the center cup, thus keeping them away from allergy sufferers.
- Iris: Iris is one of the popular flowers known for its lavender and deep purple blooms. It has a unique lily-like shape and can grow as thin delicate flowers or a full flower with lush blooms. Although Iris has a lot of pollens, these pollens stay trapped in the long petals and are not able to cause allergic reactions to allergy sufferers.
- Orchid: Who doesn’t know orchid flowers? The elegance and lushness of this flowers makes it stand out. Orchid has a sophisticated and modern appeal that makes people prefer them over other flowers when they need to decorate their rooms or offices. It combines white with purple and has won the hearts of many. It produces small amount of pollen, therefore it is safe for allergy sufferers.
- Hydrangea: if you are looking for a flower to add to your wedding bouquet and not have so many people sneezing at the same time, then hydrangea is a perfect choice. This flower has a combination of colors blue, lavender and pink. It produces little pollen and is safe for allergy sufferers.
- Rose: We cannot talk about flowers without mentioning rose. This is a flower that speaks the language of love to. It communicates in one language, yet everyone understands it. Rose is classic and elegant and if you have doubts about adding it to your bouquet because of allergic reactions, this is to assure you that you are safe. Rose does not produce airborne pollen, so go ahead and get it.
If you are wondering where to get these flowers listed above, Myoses Steve offers same day flower delivery and next day flower delivery seven days a week.